Dream Two , backup image very large size

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 997 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• Hi , i m new to enigma devices , my first week

i have a backup image and i cant flash it via browser , the backup image was the one on the box (receiver was bought second hand) and was working perfectly
    must be some wrong manipulation by me , and the devices started boot looping

tried to flash the backup wont work , i think it cause the size of it about 800mo , tried to flash an other img , small one and the flash went smoothly

is the size really a problem? if yes , is there an other way to do it ? i m very beginner and the last image had a lot of things that i needed and would be very diffecultt for me to do it my self For Now OFC

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Try uploading the backup via this plugin (using USB). See if it works.

• Try uploading the backup via this plugin (using USB). See if it works.

thank you for your answer , but i think i was not very clear about my problem

i have the backup file but i cant flash it using rescue mode and the browser , smaller backup does upload this one shows this site cant be reached after a while and i cant acces the ip address before restarting the box

• Install a new image via the website and make your backup image via the dreamsaver system plugin. This is the best for you so that you don't have problems with your dreambox tvo. You have a peter-pan-aio.tar.xz image that you can install.

• thank you all for your answers

Simple script to backup an image, you will need pigz in /media/hdd

TS

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!