Remote dont work, any help ??

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 603 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Please help, I have not used the receiver for 7 days, and since reuse does not work me remotely.

I see that it receives a signal on the receiver (blue light flickers on the receiver when I use the remote), but nothing appears on the TV.

I checked the batteries myself, I pressed the GIGA button (the red button at the top of the remote) and nothing.

I read somewhere that the need to press the giga button and 5 for a few seconds, and I did the same, it flickered on the remote a couple of times, but again nothing happened.

In the receiver is the last OpenATV image.

Remotely via mobile application (GB player), and through web control works normally.

Has anyone had the same problem, can anyone help me do?

And The Man In The Rain Picked Up His Bag Of Secrets

And Journeyed Up The Mountainside

Far Above The Clouds

And Nothing Was Ever Heard From Him Again

Except For The Sound Of TUBULAR BELLS

• Yes !!

I also find one strange thing, when i push TV, DVD or AUX button i see green light in the remote, But when I push GIGA button i see light but barely visible.

Far Above The Clouds

• Yes !!

I also find one strange thing, when i push TV, DVD or AUX button i see green light in the remote, But when I push GIGA button i see light but barely visible.

Well I cannot say much my gigablue uhd quad 4k only just over two years old and my remote packed it green led was highlighted all the time I had to buy a new remote even though I thought well made remote. Do you not know any friends who have same stb and try there remote.

• Hm, can try to ask.

Very strange because remote dont crash or fell to the floor.

Thanks !!

Far Above The Clouds

• look at your remote control sensor through your mobile phone camera while pressing buttons.

You will see it flashing if your remote is working .

And turning your box completely off for a short while helps sometimes

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!