Slow/No loading chanels, freezing and other problems

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 655 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi all,I am new here so pls take it easy on me.
    First I want tell you is what problems I have I will need help with, and them about specifics.
    When I change channels it takes forever to load it/change it, I meant like around 5-30 seconds, and sometimes it doesn't even load or loads only sounds and when it does it freezes within a minute.
    As you will see from below I do have quite a few lines to choose from but I noticed P lines doesn't load at all, it just stopped loading. Only change what happened was my ISP sent me new router which I have swapped( old Technicolour, new Eero)
    When I looked at oscam log I have noticed P lines do not load and it reports some error. I do not understand it, it's too techy-techy for me, I will attach it.
    So my questions
    1, Can someone help me to sort that slow loading and freezing
    2, those P lines are meant to be faster then S line, so make them work again.

My equipment:

Vu+ Uno 4kse, connect to router via cable, fibre optic house connection (500 up and down)

open pli (9.0 release vuuno4kse 20231120

oscam (git10633+13a0754-r0.0)

satelite dish pointed at Astra 23.5e (Skylink Svk/CZ)

PS:i have removed user name and password from oscam.server

if it is in wrong topic, i appologise, pls move it correct one.

V U+ Uno4KSE FBC DVB-S2XVU+ Uno4KSE FBC DVB-S2XVU+ Uno4KSE FBC DVB-S2XVU+ Uno4KSE FBC DVB-S2X VU+ Uno4KSE FBC DVB-S2XVU+ Uno4KSE FBC DVB-S2X

VU+ Uno4KSE FBC DVB-S2X

• master G

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Take care when posting logs or configs that sensitive details like ip addresses & host names are removed.

Meaning of the errors in the log:

Rejected ~ server is blocking/rejecting requests for that channel.

Not found, Timeout with High ECM time ~ server doesn`t have the channels, so oscam gave up trying.

1, Can someone help me to sort that slow loading and freezing
    2, those P lines are meant to be faster then S line, so make them work again.

1. You can`t fix a bad server. Don`t waste your time trying.

2. TBH all of the lines are throwing out errors. The requests you see with a faster ECM time are being rejected. Nothing seems to be working properly.

• Thanks for pointing out privacy issues, didn't even think about IP addresses.

So the faults are all over. Ok. What would that mean for me. Is there anything I could do from my point of view, from my end, to improve, change some settings, tweek it?

Or are all those faults server related which of course, is out of my reach. Or could they be related to my connection? My ISP is using PPPoE protocol to deliver internet service to my house over fibre optic cable.

Could that have some influence on my issues?

Someone has mentioned to swap oscam for cccam, but if it is server related, it wouldn't make any difference, I think.

I apologize if it is not allowed, can you or someone advise good, tested, reliable server for lines?

• Official Post

So the faults are all over. Ok. What would that mean for me. Is there anything I could do from my point of view, from my end, to improve, change some settings, tweek it?

How the readers were configured in oscam.server was exactly how it should be. Tweaking configs isn`t going to make any difference when the server doesn`t have a stable card/share/cache for the channels requested.

Someone has mentioned to swap oscam for cccam, but if it is server related, it wouldn't make any difference, I think.

Using another softcam will not improve a bad server or make things anymore stable.

CCcam is an outdated softcam compared to constantly maintained and more stable OSCam.

There is nothing stopping you from comparing the two, but i doubt it will make much of a difference.

I apologize if it is not allowed, can you or someone advise good, tested, reliable server for lines?

We don`t advertise or promote any illegal Cable, Satellite or IPTV streaming services.

• We don`t advertise or promote any illegal Cable, Satellite or IPTV streaming services.

that is undersanable

I am trying to learn to read a osccam log, and found this line error, what does it actually mean? it seem error number 92, is there a list of error numbers?

"(net) Setting IPV6_TCLASS failed, errno=92, Protocol not available"

• Official Post

is there a list of error numbers?

If only there were it would make things a lot easier for everyone to understand.

"(net) Setting IPV6_TCLASS failed, errno=92, Protocol not available"

The connection from the server will accept IPV4 & IPV6, but your system or version of OSCam does`nt support IPV6.

Updating OSCam might remove this error, but i don`t think its related to why channels are freezing.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!