Tivusat gold and black

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 735 times. The last Post () by Zboard.

• Hi I have a tivusat gold & black card and the gold card fires up in Oscam Enigma2 but doesn't decode the channel.

Has the card run out of entitlements or has it been killed or do I need to sit and wait with the card in the right cam for it to catch an Emm.

I am a little confused about what's happened to it.

Or is it time for a new card?

• The gold card now is working in my box 🤔 the black card I can't get it to work in my box due to me not having the configs etc to get it to run.

I have now discovered I have a new problem in a good way. I need to find a way for Oscam to prefer local cards before external cards. If anyone can please point me in the right direction to solve this issue.

Many thanks.

• hi friend, for the black card you can't do anything anymore, the oscams don't work to decode the black card.

while the gold card is certainly active and functioning caid 183E

but normal oscams are unable to update it, you need to send the update emm manually from web info. of osca, or you have to install a new oscam of "samur" which automatically takes the emm from a remote url.

I think I was clear

• hi friend, for the black card you can't do anything anymore, the oscams don't work to decode the black card.

while the gold card is certainly active and functioning caid 183E

but normal oscams are unable to update it, you need to send the update emm manually from web info. of osca, or you have to install a new oscam of "samur" which automatically takes the emm from a remote url.

I think I was clear

Thanks to radio3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!