LAN network problem in conflict and now wifi but problems (Mutant HD51)

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 535 times. The last Post () by bellejt.

• My beloved Mutant HD514K suddenly started to give problems on my LAN network, to which it is connected in DCHP and it has worked for years, in the sense that when it is connected the internet connection (1GB optical fiber) stops, works for a while then it freezes.

As soon as I disconnect the Mutant from the mains everything goes back to working perfectly.

Not knowing how to solve it, I got this wifi dongle

J&J USB Wi-Fi Adapter OEM WiFi WiFi Wireless Antenna RALINK RT5370 150Mbps mini WiFi 5370 Wireless For SKYBOX / Decoder / ZGEMMA / SUNRAY / DREAMBOX / AMIKO / FERGUSON / BWARE: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

connected and restarted everything seemed to work but then after a few days it was no longer able to connect to the network and was unable to connect to lip.

Can you give me some advice if you can?

Thank you

hispa

P.S. Open ATv image

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• hi, I leave the IP automatically only for backups, but if for my personal use I make it fixed to be identified by my PC for any modification or control or update.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920

Mutant - All Models

Mutant enigma2 models. Support, images & downloads for Mutant HD500C, Mutant HD1200, Mutant HD1500, Mutant HD51 4k, Mutant HD11 and Mutant HD60 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!