dreambox two

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 436 times. The last Post () by jeevanhoof.

• hi there my box has been on image experimental 2020-11-02 dreambox os 4.5 for a long time on the dreambox two , am a bit hesitant to update the image and dont want to lose my favourites that i stored with iptv lists i have them backed up just a little worried something happens and lose all my channels cant get them to run, i also want the logos and epg to work on the box , i have the iptv and satellite channels in same.list

pretty sure this box can have proper bouquets too with channel headings i do have e channelizer.and its lifetime.so can do all there

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!