dreambox where to...

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,307 times. The last Post () by samh54.

• How to the first receiver put Enigma on the devices

ranked first..for years After that it becomes unclassified..that is because of the failed policy and the closure

Dream property is retreating...a purely commercial policy...

Attention in their images is focused on luxuries...

Closed source... few developers... petrified head... mocking users when asking for help

Dream Proerty should thank the open source teams for their support, , otherwise they would have been left behind.

Children and women of Gaza

We will not forget...we will not forgive...

Edited once, last by zozman ().

• A developer's replied :

- The very old version of gstreamer that they use (dream os ) ....

open source, they use the latest versions available in the gstreamer source, such as my images, openvision images, or openatv version 1.17.1.1, while they are completely backward using old versions (1.6.4) and their argument is that it is a stable version (Glory be to God).

- Also, the internal player has an old eplayer, and their codes have not been renewed, only updates so that the hardware fits the new devices and not to fit the new formats to streaming, they make it depend on gstreamer only ... If the eplayer developed in open source cannot play the latest formats, it must use external players such as gstplayer and exteplayer3, what about the undeveloped multimedia player...So this is the problem of gstreamer in their images and it was discussed with their developers by some developers of other teams and some users since the release of 800se to the new versions and they are their answer (we use stable versions)Even the official vu team, which is similar to the multimedia team, has kept pace with development and uses the latest in its sources...Unfortunately, multimedia is in the news (they produce gigantic powerful devices, but the support is bad, they only look from an aesthetic point of view, nothing else ... form, menus, skins, and animation, but from a practical and streamlined point of view, especially with the new progress in the IPTV service, it lags behind in the full sense of the word)

• I wasn't actually going to write them.

I will write to you briefly

In dreambox 900 and 920, as nexx45, go to the articles on Turkish sites where you are a member, read what has been done and what has been given

I am one of those who gave the development or development since dreambox 900

but you are still not aware of the development

I'm the one who made and left the interfering software of dreambox 900 and dreambox 920 and dreambox one and dreambox two

What did the citizen write?

he deleted the software that worked with everything 2.6

otherwise we had no problem with 2.6 images

let me tell you, you will see most of the improvements or developments we have now on dreambox-loving satellite devices.

but you will be too late

The reason is that dreambox-loving satellite devices are not yet available in the market.

Your posts don't matter.

because you don't have dreambox two

You did not interfere with the images in dreambox one and dreambox two.

Do you know that in the 2.6 image, all plugins work when yours is in English?

this is the simplest i told you

you are not aware

dreambox one and dreambox two and the future dreambox seven

be aware that the codec infrastructure is separate

but you don't know about it

a few years ago they ran 4k broadcast with mepeg 4 on torr 0.8 satellite with dreambox one

pay attention to this

This information is available on all foreign and Turkish sites. You can read the grandfather explanations at dreambox.de.

dreambox one and dreambox two and dreambox seven

Works up to 4k 2160p mpeg 4

You can read their articles on the sites.

You can ask the developers who are aware of this information.

That's enough information for now.

when dreambox lover comes out

esasen bunları yazmayacaktım

sana kısa olarak yazacam okuyun

dreambox 900 ve 920 de benim nexx45 olarak sizinde üye olduğunuz türk sitelerindeki yazıları gidin okuyun neler yapılmış neler verilmiş

dreambox 900 den beri olan gelişimi veyehut geliştirmeyi verenlerden bir tanesi benim

fakat daha hala farkında dahil değilsiniz olan geliştirmeden

dreambox 900 ve dreambox 920 ve dreambox one ve dreambox two müdahale eden yazılımını yapıp bırakan benim

vatandaş neyaptı yazayım

o 2.6 her şeyi ile çalışan yazılımı sildi

yoksa 2.6 imajlarda sorunumuz yoktu

şöyle söyleyim size şuan elimizde olan çoğu geliştirme veya gelişmeyi dreambox seven uydu cihazında gözünüzle göreceksiniz

fakat çok geç kalmış olacaksınız

nedeni dreambox seven uydu cihazlarının daha piyasada yok olması daha satışta yok

verdiğiniz yazıların bir önemi yok

çünkü sizin elinizde dreambox two yok

dreambox one ve dreambox two da siz imajlara müdahale etmediniz

2.6 imajda sizin ingilizce olduğunda bütün eklentilerin çalıştığını bilginiz varmı

bu en basitini söyledim size

farkında değilsiniz

dreambox one ve dreambox two ve gelecek olan dreambox seven

kodek alt yapısının ayrı olduğunu bilginiz olması

fakat ondanda bilginiz yok

bir kac yıl önce torr 0.8 uydusunda mepeg 4 olan 4k yayını dreambox one ile çalıştırdılar

buna dikkat edin

bu bilgiler bütün yabancı ve türk sitelerinde var dreambox.de dede açıklamaları okuyabilirsiniz

dreambox one ve dreambox two ve dreambox seven

4k 2160p mpeg 4 de kadar çalışmaktadır

bunları sitelerde yazılarını okuya bilirsiniz

bu bilgilerden haberi olan geliştiricilere sorabilirsiniz

şuanlık sana bukadar bilgi yeterli

dreambox seven çıktığında

• Who buys hacked and monitored devices by Gutemine....

We know that you are the ones who leaked the audio patch...

in order for the openesource images to work on the stonebox one and two

so that sales do not decline further..

• A developer's replied in 2019 :

Dream property policy is very bad and has not changed and I do not think it will change...

They make devices and sell them, and support is provided by their programmers in certain things only, the main ones that are the basis for images and their sources are closed, such as Enigma, drivers, and kernels.

So the rest of the teams are tied...

For example, I want to do the Teleportation system on an image that works on dm920, but I can't, because the kernel they use for the device does not contain the "mount" that Teleportation needs and does not contain the new feature that the Black Hole team adopts for the VU device, despite my request from them to develop the kernel to a higher version or merge Mine is in the kernel but the dead hear and they don't..

If the sources were open, I wouldn't have gone to them and asked them to do everything on my own. Therefore, the Openpli team stopped supporting Dreambox devices due to this ugly policy

And the funny thing is, they call themselves the opendreambox source, supposedly closedreambox....!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

dream proprety.. it deliberately manufactures these types of devices ( dream one...two )

- On the one hand, to be a field of experiments by users and until they discover defects and make a new version of the device

On the other hand, they kill two birds with a stone (so that their products do not stand still and that they sell some devices, even if they have defects. They are the beneficiaries of course)

On the other hand, after they sell this product for a certain period, they offer a new device that is completely similar to it, only with some new additions, such as putting an internal hard disk or CI slot..etc...and it will be a new product for sale.

This is its policy, not only from now, but since its inception ... and the policy of most companies, such as the Chinese companies (Coronavirus), the same company, they manufacture a device and support it only for one year, and the year after that is another device, and the user is forced to buy it because the support has stopped from the old one in terms of software and servers ..

Edited once, last by zozman ().

• This decline was evident with the release of new small devices (one + two ).

Is there a new tendency..multi os...

Android : where do you go, you find it in phones, TVs...tv box..stb

libreelec : same as Kodi , Available on most digital devices

Armbian : What do we do with Linux os on a Linux receiver..!!!!

Dream os : closed source ...slow development...few plugins and skins

Long wait for updates...

• A developer's replied :

- The very old version of gstreamer that they use (dream os ) ....

open source, they use the latest versions available in the gstreamer source, such as my images, openvision images, or openatv version 1.17.1.1, while they are completely backward using old versions (1.6.4) and their argument is that it is a stable version (Glory be to God).

- Also, the internal player has an old eplayer, and their codes have not been renewed, only updates so that the hardware fits the new devices and not to fit the new formats to streaming, they make it depend on gstreamer only ... If the eplayer developed in open source cannot play the latest formats, it must use external players such as gstplayer and exteplayer3, what about the undeveloped multimedia player...So this is the problem of gstreamer in their images and it was discussed with their developers by some developers of other teams and some users since the release of 800se to the new versions and they are their answer (we use stable versions)Even the official vu team, which is similar to the multimedia team, has kept pace with development and uses the latest in its sources...Unfortunately, multimedia is in the news (they produce gigantic powerful devices, but the support is bad, they only look from an aesthetic point of view, nothing else ... form, menus, skins, and animation, but from a practical and streamlined point of view, especially with the new progress in the IPTV service, it lags behind in the full sense of the word)

• what would recomend as a good receiver that is going to do both linux and android,since we now are sure dreambox seven is not happening and not likely that it will as Dreambox .de site has also closed?? I donot know of a good dual receiver that can match dreambox seven spec.do you?

Edited once, last by samh54 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!