Edision OS MIO 4k Bricked!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 651 times. The last Post () by interprises.

• Good morning,

forgive my english, I'm using google translator.

I have my Edision 4K stuck on boot, I can see it from the decoder display, I don't see anything on the TV

I tried reloading the image but it doesn't do anything

I tried to load the openatv image "openatv-7.3-osmio4k-20231221_recovery_emmc.zip" but nothing

obviously I changed TV, HDMI cable, tried 2 USB sticks of 2 and 4 gigabytes formatted in fat32 but nothing, it seems like a black screen and in the display I only see the word "boot"

Do you know if there are any tools like "dreamup" to revive the decoder?

some idea?

Thank you

Buongiorno,

perdonate il mio inglese, stò usando google translator.

ho il mio edision 4k bloccato al boot, lo vedo dal display del decoder, nella tv non vedo niente

ho provato ricaricare l'immagine ma non fa niente

ho provato a caricare l'immagine di openatv "openatv-7.3-osmio4k-20231221_recovery_emmc.zip" ma niente

ovviamente ho cambiato tv, cavo hdmi, provato 2 chiavette usb da 2 e 4 giga formattate in fat32 ma niente, sembra schermo nero e nel display vedo solo la scritta "boot"

che sappiate esiste qualche tools tipo "dreamup" per rianimare il decoder?

qualche idea?

grazie

• Read attached. It always work:

How to unbrick Edision.rtf

• I tried the procedure with an RS232 cable (I took an old USB to serial adapter, an audio jack cable and soldered the cables on the fly) and I managed to revive the decoder. Thanks for your suggestions.

provato la procedura con cavo rs232 ( ho preso un vecchio adattatore usb to serial, un cavo jack audio e saldato i cavi al volo ) e sono riuscito a rianimare il decoder. grazie per i consigli.

Edision OS MINI 4K DVB-S2X (H.265/HEVC) Linux Enigma 2 Satellite Receiver with Multistream T2MI Tuner, Blindscan, Web browser and HbbTV Support.

Download Edision OS MINI 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!