Moteck H180 Part Needed!

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,001 times. The last Post () by a.senna.

• Hi guys, ive just bought a new moteck h180 motor but its missing a part :( If anyone has one they want to sell or the whole motor for parts or working they want to part with, i will be willing to buy from you. It will be going on the Raven / CM 1.2 dish. Many thanks.

• Hi guys, ive just bought a new moteck h180 motor but its missing a part :( If anyone has one they want to sell or the whole motor for parts or working they want to part with, i will be willing to buy from you. It will be going on the Raven / CM 1.2 dish. Many thanks.

it might be cheaper to have one made for u or 3d printed

might be cheaper to have one made for u

I dont know who to ask tbh, stuff like this is out of my field, if you know of anybody please let me know.

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

might be cheaper to have one made for u

I dont know who to ask tbh, stuff like this is out of my field, if you know of anybody please let me know.

i dont but im sure if you look on google to see if someone can make you one, either 3d printed or a metal version (not sure if someone will do it but u can only see)

• Ive found some local fabricators and will call them up tomorrow to see if they can help me. I will report back my findings.

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

• Hi everyone, for any metal DIYer, it's not complicated to make a part like that, you could even have made it yourself with a drill and a vice to bend it....

It may be easy to make for someone who has done this before but i wanted a perfect bracket. I dont have any metal knolwledge, tools or patience to attempt it. Given the fact i got it done proper and for free in less than 24 hours makes me a very happy guy.

Update:

Got em sprayed up now, all complete :)

• when are you going to attach it to your dish and set it all up?

• Not sure but sooner rather than later hopefully.

• nice, looking forward to seeing it

• and u are in the uk yes? i wonder if u will get yours aligned correctly the first time, are u doing it yourself or getting someone to do it for you?

• did u attach the plate to the dish already?

• Change of plan, i will be using a different motor. I am raising my pole higher so i want something stronger than the moteck.

Although i am not a total noobie, i do have a Labgear S501 Sat Meter and i have pics of my old install showing where 1west is located, I may try and align it myself whichever motor i use. Ive done it before but didnt have the meter at that point i had a dumb dooschbag helping me. I knew more than him.

• Change of plan, i will be using a different motor. I am raising my pole higher so i want something stronger than the moteck.

Although i am not a total noobie, i do have a Labgear S501 Sat Meter and i have pics of my old install showing where 1west is located, I may try and align it myself whichever motor i use. Ive done it before but didnt have the meter at that point i had a dumb dooschbag helping me. I knew more than him.

Actuator?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!