Slylink card/module compatibility and registration

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 489 times. The last Post () by Zboard.

• I'm considering subscribing to Slylink CZ offer and after reading contributions here, still have some questions,

Firstly, if their new Nagravision CAM/or their usual Smartcard with an Irdeto CAM will work on Zgemma H9 Twin which is running OpenATV with a Ci+helper plugin? Or even better, will their Irdeto card work with front smartcard reader of Zgemma H9 Twin?

Secondly, for activating and subscribing to further packages on Slylink customer zone, besides a CZ address, do I need Czech phone number/bank account or any other further verification? Or any European credit card works?

Thank you for your advice.

• All I can say to you is I had to get the m7 Irdeto card and special os*am.

And I had to get a mate in CZ to setup my account but now I able to log in and pay my sub every month with out a problem.

The nagra cam is ci+ as far as I am aware so unless ci helper will work?

Hope this helps you.

• Yes, the new cam that they’ve rolled-out is Ci+ so in theory should work with Helper plugin but haven’t found any evidence for it yet.

Just for your reference I have a gigablue quad plus ci+ helper 5.8 and a couple of ci+ cams (tuvusat & d+) all I can get is a blockie screen if I turn off Oscam and can not clear it properly.

So you may well be right about ci+ helper.

I still can't find a combination of box and Cam to give me tivusat or d+ (unless you have keys)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!