GPT Multiboot Dreambox One/Two Support

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,056 times. The last Post () by nexus01.

• Discuss and share your experience here.

I am sure this discussion will be helpful for the users.

Prepare your Dreambox to support GPT with Dream-gpt.sh

Important before you prepare your DreamBox for GPT, you should create a Rescue SD Card and an Emergency SD Card with the Dumbo Script from the Boxpiraten Forum.
    because it can happen that after the update 1.12G even if everything is correct that the Rescue loader does not start, the reason I do not know, but that is not bad as long as you have a Rescue SD Card or the image which is on the box still starts.

You have a rescue SD card or a second Dreambox ONE or Two to create the SD card later.
    Lets start :

For Update Your Dream ONE/TWO
    Prepare Update to latest openATV 7.3 check Image is Running
    Download Putty

Connect with putty to your dreambox run the script.

wget -O /tmp/dream-gpt.sh "http://source.mynonpublic.com/dream-gpt.sh" && chmod 777 /tmp/dream-gpt.sh && /tmp/dream-gpt.sh

Follow the instructions and update your FrontPanel, U-boot and Rescureloader if necessary.if there are errors after an update, start the script again, otherwise restart the box once and then run the script again.

Now Your Box is ready for GPT.

If you already have BL111 ... you can make a Rescue SD from BL WebIF.

Video Tutorial :

Thanks to OpenAtv

• gpt is the easiest and hassle-free installation.

1. Install gutemine feed plugin on any 2.6 image.

2. When the plugin is installed, there is a rescue loader at the bottom. The latest version is 14. Install it. If it says installed, it is OK.

3. Then put the device into recovery mode via device power or image. You will see that loader 14 has been loaded.

4. There is everything necessary regarding GPT. Make as many partitions as you want. You can install a 2.0 or 2.6 image in each partition, including 0, such as 0.1.2.3.4.

6. There are necessary sections for return in the loader.

give the commands in order

echo "deb [trusted=yes] https://repo.fury.io/gm3/ ./" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/gutemine.list

apt-get update

apt-get install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-gutemine

You can also delete the image you uploaded to gutemine feed by adding a new image to that section or using the delete command.

# gutemine plugin full remove:

apt-get update && apt-get autoremove -y enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-gutemine

# BluePanel / Addon-Manager gutemine and SvenH Filterlist remove:

rm /etc/enigma2/AddonFilterlist_gutemine.json

rm /etc/enigma2/AddonFilterlist_SvenH.json

rm /etc/enigma2/AddonFilterlistuser.json

#restart box or reboot

Edited once, last by nexus01 ().

• @Aliraza63

You wrote in the boxpirates forum that you have poor knowledge. This is in contrast to your opening post.

Who do you think should give support for GPT or gutemine's escapades here?

My honest advice is to stop this thread as it will cause a lot of dead boxes.
    Keep away from this and gutemine's stuff unless you are a pro dev and even they have their problems understanding his stuff.

If you're still willing to take risk, you should ask in boxpirates board, but even there you won't get any support from gutemine..just autistic chatter.

Edited 2 times, last by OnOffline ().

• I agree with every word you say. I gave it only for informational purposes. Box owners should act with awareness of this.

This transaction is neither my nor your responsibility.

If you don't know, definitely stay away.

Edited once, last by nexus01 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!