openatv 7.4 beta

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,044 times. The last Post () by alvin.

• hi, I have a Hitube 4k combo receiver, I updated to the openatv 7.4 version from the receiver menu, now it happens to me that if I want to turn off by holding the power button of the remote control clicked for a few seconds, the receiver no longer turns off but restarts, with 7.3 it turns off I wonder if it's my problem or if it depends on the latest firmware I installed? Thank you.

• hi, I have a Hitube 4k combo receiver, I updated to the openatv 7.4 version from the receiver menu, now it happens to me that if I want to turn off by holding the power button of the remote control clicked for a few seconds, the receiver no longer turns off but restarts, with 7.3 it turns off I wonder if it's my problem or if it depends on the latest firmware I installed? Thank you.

Answer has been given on other forum

• salve, ho un ricevitore combo Hitube 4k, ho aggiornato alla versione openatv 7.4 dal menu del ricevitore, ora mi capita che se voglio spegnere tenendo premuto per qualche secondo il tasto accensione del telecomando, mi il ricevitore non si spegne più ma si riavvia, con la 7.3 si spegne chiedo se è un problema mio o se dipende dall'ultimo firmware che ho installato? Grazie.

La risposta è stata data su altro forum

ok grazie

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!