Cloudflare WARP on Enigma2 python3-based images

There are 75 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,125 times. The last Post () by bk201.

• 1.1.1.1 WARP

A simple and fast way to run CloudflareWARP on Enigma2 ...

Disclaimer -> tested on OpenATV 7.3, OpenBH 5.3, and OpenPli 9 ... In theory, it should work on any image where there are necessary dependencies on the feed

1) Download the installation package from the attachment to this post, and copy it via FTP to the /tmp folder on your receiver. Connect via telnet or SSH and install the package with the command

Code
    opkg install /tmp/*.ipk                                                                                                            

If the feed of the image you are using has all the necessary dependencies for Wireguard to work, you will see a message about the successful installation of the package, then go to step 2

2) Run the script to check if the VPN works

Code
    wireguard start
    curl -4 ip-api.com

If you did everything correctly, you will see a console output of information about your current ISP and IP address... This will be Cloudflare Inc. and “some” IP address belonging to this company

3) To stop the VPN execute the following command in the console

Code
    wireguard stop 

4) You can check that you are again "on your native IP and ISP"

Code
    curl -4 ip-api.com

5) If you need the VPN to start automatically when the tuner is rebooted (turned on), then add the script to autorun with the following command in the console (do this only if everything works for you in points 2 and 3)

Code
    update-rc.d -v wireguard.sh start default

6) To remove the script from startup, execute the following command in the terminal

Code
    update-rc.d -v -f wireguard.sh remove
  • pepsik

Added the Label E2Script
  • Works great)

• Thanks a lot about your great explanation for useful vpn

i follow all your advices but use my enigma box without need to use pc as

- i download wgcf_2.2.21_linux_armv7 which compatible with my stb

- rename the file to wgcf
    - send the file to path /usr/bin

- chmod 755

- from telnet

wgcf register

wgcf generate

- the file wgcf-profile.conf has generated on path /home/root

- follow steps from no. 3

it successfully and work great

ps:

192.168.1.1 = IP address of My stb not ip for home router

• - rename the file to wgcf
    - send the file to path /usr/bin

There is no point in renaming and copying to /usr/bin this binary registers/adds credentials for CLFWARP and creates a configuration file to connect to this service ..... You only need it once -) It does not affect the further operation of the VPN in any way.

- the file wgcf-profile.conf has generated on path /home/root

This is a specificity of Linux-based systems and if you use it, it should be clear to you "by default"

it successfully and work great

This is the most important thing and what I wrote such a detailed "longread" for in the first post of the thread :beaming face with smiling eyes:

• There is no point in renaming and copying to /usr/bin this binary registers/adds credentials for CLFWARP and creates a configuration file to connect to this service ..... You only need it once -) It does not affect the further operation of the VPN in any way.

it just Alternatives we discussed, user can chose what's easiest for him from pc or enigma box

This is a specificity of Linux-based systems and if you use it, it should be clear to you "by default"

It is for clarification... What may be hypothetical to you may be new to others

This is the most important thing and what I wrote such a detailed "longread" for in the first post of the thread

Thanks for sharing us :smiling face with hearts:

• I preferred

Code
    DNS = 1.0.0.1
    MTU = 1280
    PostDown = ip route del 162.159.192.1 via 192.168.1.77 #192.168.1.77 is my stb ip
    [Peer]

WHERE POSTUP in your conf ? Why MTU = 1280 ? Are you using ipv6 ? Why didn't you do it like in the instructions ?

As it says to do in point 3 ?

Снимок экрана 2024-01-26 в 22.20.34.png

• I preferred

Code
    DNS = 1.0.0.1
    MTU = 1280
    PostDown = ip route del 162.159.192.1 via 192.168.1.77 #192.168.1.77 is my stb ip
    [Peer]

WHERE POSTUP in your conf ? Why MTU = 1280 ? Are you using ipv6 ? Why didn't you do it like in the instructions ?

As it says to do in point 3 ?

Снимок экрана 2024-01-26 в 22.20.34.png

I tried MTU 1480

And

I tried DNS 1.1.1.1

The same results

• WHERE POSTUP in your conf ?

POSTUP is present in config file , only mistake copying config here .

i will do all steps again, one point I want to be sure about ,

ip route del 162.159.192.1 via 192.168.1.77 #192.168.1.77 is my stb ip

is this line correct ? or is must be like this below ?

ip route del 162.159.192.1 via 192.168.1.1

• config file

after editing the config file

/etc/wireguard/wgcf-profile.conf

no change in results .

• I will stop it and

and start it again after wireguard started , if you need OsCAM

Code
    [#] ip -4 route add 0.0.0.0/1 dev wgcf-profile

[#] ip route add 162.159.192.1 via 192.168.1.1

RTNETLINK answers: File exists

[#] resolvconf -d wgcf-profile -f

[#] ip link delete dev wgcf-profile

You have an error in your connection log. It's probably related to OSCAM. I don't use this emulator, but I'm guessing that's what it is.

• after stopping oscam and rebooting stb

it stucks ..

anyway ,no problem and thanks for your time and help .

may I try again in another time .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!