Octagon SF8008 vs USTYM 4K Pro

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,190 times. The last Post () by W@Rp.

• Hi,

I am a beginner, I would like to buy a tuner that has long term support, my friend has USTYM 4K Pro on OpenBH. It works, but it could be faster. On this forum many people recommend Octagon SF8008. I would like to know if there is any better option than Octagon or Ustym? Is DreamBox better? I would like to spend so up to 100€.

Is OpenBH the best distribution, or maybe OpenATV?

• oktus

Approved the thread.
  • they are the same. The only one difference is that newest sf8008 SUPREME has m.2 slot for hdd and bluetooth.

Previos sf8008 is 1:1 ustym 4k pro.

Speed depends of image, some extra fountains costs clocks of CPU. Try OATV (lot of built in features) or OPLi (minimalistic)

• Thanks, so no matter which I'll buy:smiling face: Oki, I will try OAT, in that case OpenBh is heavier? What is the reason for this? Does it have some extra system components that are unnecessary for a regular user? I am still curious about the topic of CLines. How is it that on Aliexpress you can buy for almost every country. Is it possible to find them for free? Apparently there are better and worse, how to verify this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!