DM 8000 PVR Oryginał.

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 489 times. The last Post () by orm3.

• Best Answer

Download rar file, and flash the one for original (openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm8000_20230617_A8P-A2P-Original.nfi). You can then after if you want update online and have latest 2024 version upgraded directly into your box. Oscam is pre-built.

TS

-----------------

DM8000HD : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20230624 GSt 1.20.5

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm8000_20230624

ZKgTdkj.jpg

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, June 24th, 2023

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp (Dash Support)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- Remark, if the Language choice during install doesnt appear, just press OK various times to move to HDMI/DVI/AV selection (and change later)

MEGA DM8000HD :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/vupQ1ZDY#LKmxoolsgU94vFkud0mkYkDLWhuCgKZCoQ0Tsi1f8yw
  • Hello, toysoft friend. Thank you for your valuable support, I did everything according to your advice and the programs appeared. However, I have a big request, how to download and upload oscam 11400 or larger?

• Hello, toysoft friend. Thank you for your valuable support, I did everything according to your advice and the programs appeared. However, I have a big request, how to download and upload oscam 11400 or larger?

It's already built-in, just configure and use it,

TS

• I'm a bit embarrassed, buddy, but I don't know how to do it. Could you explain it to me step by step? I'm just starting with OpenPli. I would be very grateful to you. Of course how to configure it.

• When you are on a channel, press the blu botton, you will have the option softcam/oscam, that you can then turn off/on, also in the Setup menu you will have the section about softcams/CI etc, there you can also setup. See screenshot below.

The files for the configuration are on /etc/tuxbox/config (could be oscam subfolder, I let you check with an FTP/Telnet/SSH tool, best is Putty and WinSCP you find on internet).

TS

P.S.: You also have the WebIf that has the link to the OSCam Web interface... see last screenshot

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

• Hello, my friend, this is IMG. It works great, works perfectly for me. There could also be an option to choose oscam, just like there is an option to choose cccam, I mean the version. I'm glad I found this forum. We can always count on your help. Help is always specific.

Thank you and best regards.

Edited once, last by orm3: Did my translator translate it strangely? I really wanted to thank you. ().

• orm3

Selected a post as the best answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!