High Ecm 0919 on oscam

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,795 times. The last Post () by raven.

• I have a s@ky Ita card 0919 , im using a debian server with smargo with power usb hub but i have high ecm in local is round 170-220 ms

can you help me how to reduce the ecm , i see others that has round 100 ms
    i have triend a lot of mhz to change but thats the same

here is my config

[reader]
    label = ***italia
    protocol = smartreader
    device = 001:004
    smargopatch = 1
    caid = 0919
    fix9993 = 1
    ecmwhitelist = B7
    detect = cd
    nagra_read = 2
    mhz = 686
    cardmhz = 500
    ident = 0919:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    ndsversion = 2

• Is the card working fine without any issues for you or your peers? If it is, then ECM time is just a number that you need not worry too much about.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• yes it is working very well , but when i try to exchange all refuse me becase of these numbers , all the peers are getting 99% of ecm

I am getting a feel after a quick google, that the ecm times you are experiencing are quite normal for your card. Remember that ecm times differ depending on the card you have, i.e. a sly UK card will commonly be less than 100ms - I have a JSC sports card which is way over 200ms and an mtv unlimited which is over 600ms - and both are fine - and I have never been rejected by a peer based on my ecm times.

• seems from what I have read, the caid you are using (0919) is for the old version sly italia card - I am watching sly italia now, and the card that is clearing it is using caid 09cd, and from the ecm times I am getting it at, I would imagine the local ecm times are much lower than yours. I am wondering if your card would support the other caids 093b and 09cd, if so you could try changing your caid to one of these.

• NDS cards can be overclocked now with the ins7e11 parameter, all you need to do is to add 1 line to reader section of oscam.server file.

Code
    ins7e11 = 15

i have tried many times with different values and it shows me this error

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!