Aglare FHD by MNASR

There are 348 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 42,899 times. The last Post () by baldas.

• Why are you making pointless comments. Yes I know there are other skins without poster. But this one suits me best and it would be nice if it didn't have a poster. And that's it for this topic. Maybe the author of the skin will make a version without a poster.

• Hello,

there is a problem with the installation

openatv 7.3

best regards

LIPPEI

Openatv Images 7.2/7.3 /7.x

AX 61

Protek 4k

Osmio 4K+

• You should install using this command

opkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

• New update

Aglare FHD v1.1

* Removing some unwanted files .

* Fix some screens .

* Change all renderers and converters files to "Aglarexxxxxx" .

*still supporting only 4 images

Openatv 7.3 , 7.4

Egami 10.4 , 10.5

Pure2 7.3

OpenSPA 8.3

* Still supporting only PosterX , thanks for Lululla for his great work to improve PosterX renderer .

* Thanks for madhouse for his great support .

• Please consider the suggestions: increase the font in some parts of the skin.

I will write the suggestions marked on the pictures.

Picture 1:

Decrease the number of next EPG events in the channel list, and increase the EPG font for the next events. I think 5-7 events are enough.

Picture 2:

In this picture, I think the font for the marked information should be increased, or a bold font should be placed. I also suggested an ideal font (displays information about oscam).

Picture 3:

In photo 3, the channel is coded, but you can't see anywhere what the coding system is. I think it could be added to the secondary infobar.

Picture 4:

In the secondary infobar, in the display of information for the weather situation, it is necessary to increase the space, so that the words do not intersect (section of information about wind speed).

I also marked the space where information about coding systems can be added (I hope you know what I'm talking about - that information is present in the premium skin - primary infobar).

Picture 5:

Reduce the size of the logo image and increase the font for information. I think that the size of the logo is not needed, and the font for the information is so small. I don't understand why such a large logo.

Foreca plugin: adjust to make the window bigger.

IMG_20240206_121057.jpg

IMG_20240206_121504.jpg

IMG_20240206_121614.jpg

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!