Aglare FHD by MNASR

There are 333 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 39,550 times. The last Post () by mj_84.

• New update

Aglare FHD v1.2

* The skin is compatible with oe-alliance images that use the new features of GUI .

Openatv, OpenSPA, Egami, PureE2.

* Fix some screens .

* Fix some issues like overlapped cam name if levi45 cam manager is installed .

* The skin still depends on PosterX , but in this version I returned back to an old version of PosterX , I assumed that it is more faster " no much loading when call a screen "

* Change logo for OpenSPA.

IPK file about 4.8 mb

• The skin is getting better and better, but only two more requests: add the weather forecast to the primary infobar, as it is in the Premium skin. And add the display of the encoding system, when the channel is not decoded (as in the Premium skin). I suggested in the pictures, where that information could be added.

• I thank you for the adopted proposals. Here are some more observations:

the weather forecast in the secondary infobar is not correct, because the forecast for Wednesday is displayed under Thursday. I think it is better to return the information for the weather forecast from version 1.2 (wind speed and direction, precipitation, etc.).

In the primary infobar, change the color (to yellow or white) for the temperature, in the weather forecast, because it would be easier to see.

In the channel list, increase the font for EPG, for prime time, as for EPG for next events. Adjust for Foreca plugin, because the display is very small.

And, as other forum members have suggested, you definitely need to increase the font size for some information. I already wrote about it and suggested how to do it.

But, here is another suggestion for the primary infobar: I think that the information for the video codec, for DVBS/S2, should not be displayed in 2 places. By eliminating one place, space is freed for larger icons and a larger font for other information. I hope you understood me.

• Thank you for your suggestions,

I think the font size is not too small , and can be seen clearly , some information is variable from one user to another , or from a channel to another , for example, the city , my city is 4 letters , yours may be 10 letters , so I try to adjust a the font and the space to larger cities , in all information I adjust the font and space to accommodate larger information in the space , my goal is the keeping and adjusting the overall shape of the skin .

Red color is not bad for temperature.

• As for the font for the weather forecast, both in the primary and secondary infobar, it is satisfactory. I think it is better to restore the weather information, in the secondary infobar, from version 1.2.

In the main menu, I think you can increase the font for information about RAM, HDD, FLASH MEMORY, etc., and decrease the logo for the image. That font is too small, and the logo image is too big - it can be smaller.

The font for displaying the resolution in the primary infobar can be increased, to be the same as the font size for the video codec. I think that all the information in that row (processor temperature, processor usage, bitrate, internet speed, resolution) can be increased to the font size for the video codec. And, let me mention once again, solve the foreca plugin, and the font for prime time in the channel list (the font size should be, as for EPG NEXT).

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!