Aglare FHD by MNASR

There are 350 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 43,121 times. The last Post () by Schpountz.

• Another note for the weather forecast in the secondary infobar (depends on the selected language) - if the forecast for a certain day contains two long words, then the second word is not visible. Another confirmation, that the display of weather information in the secondary infobar should be restored, from version 1.2.

• New Update

Aglare-FHD v1.4

*fix some screens

*fix weather display

*add screens for Foreca and cccam info .

*fix bitrate display .

*increase font size a bit on some screens .

*add PRO version .

ipk file about 5 mb

*Supported images :

openatv 7.3 , 7.4

pure2 7.3

egami 10.4 , 10.5

openspa 8.3

Download :

• It is much better now, but there is still an error in the secondary infobar, for the weather forecast. As I marked in the picture, the text forecast is the same for today and tomorrow, and the icons show the correct forecast. Also, it does not show the probability of precipitation, although there is a precipitation icon. As you can see, one word is missing in the forecast (it is the Croatian language - I already said that the display of long words depends on the selected language). Everything is well thought out, but there is a lack of space. Perhaps, delete the name of the city, and thus get space for all current information.

• It is much better now, but there is still an error in the secondary infobar, for the weather forecast. As I marked in the picture, the text forecast is the same for today and tomorrow, and the icons show the correct forecast. Also, it does not show the probability of precipitation, although there is a precipitation icon. As you can see, one word is missing in the forecast (it is the Croatian language - I already said that the display of long words depends on the selected language). Everything is well thought out, but there is a lack of space. Perhaps, delete the name of the city, and thus get space for all current information.

I don't think that there's a problem now in weather forecast, the code is revised more than once ,

There's no more space for large words , You need more information and big litters , how come ?

• In my partly cloudy= "djelomično oblačno" , language there is not enough space to display both words. I marked that in the picture.

I will show in the next picture that the forecast from the plugin and that forecast in the secondary infobar do not match in the description of the forecast. I don't know if you understand me. I will try to explain: today is Friday, and the forecast for today is partly cloudy, and that forecast is correct - the description and icon of the forecast match. Tomorrow is Saturday - the plugin shows rain - the icon and description show rain. In the secondary infobar, the icon shows the exact time, but the weather description is from Friday (partly cloudy). I don't know if it's clearer to you now.

• In my partly cloudy= "djelomično oblačno" , language there is not enough space to display both words. I marked that in the picture.

I will show in the next picture that the forecast from the plugin and that forecast in the secondary infobar do not match in the description of the forecast. I don't know if you understand me. I will try to explain: today is Friday, and the forecast for today is partly cloudy, and that forecast is correct - the description and icon of the forecast match. Tomorrow is Saturday - the plugin shows rain - the icon and description show rain. In the secondary infobar, the icon shows the exact time, but the weather description is from Friday (partly cloudy). I don't know if it's clearer to you now.

Do you mean thqt weather description is for the previous day ?

• As far as I'm concerned, in the secondary infobar, it would be enough to display only the information for today (forecast temperature, wind, precipitation, humidity). And, maybe the forecast for tomorrow. I think that would be enough. For a multi-day forecast, use the Oa weather forecast plugin. That way, space would be freed up for some longer words, and everything would be displayed.

Here is another suggestion: whether it is possible to set a graduated display of EPG progress, in the infobar, in the channel list. Then, when scanning the channel, the progress should be graduated. Information display for RAM, FLASH MEMORY, USB/HDD - to show the occupancy, displayed graduated - from green to red (as the utilization increases, the color changes from green to red). Do the same for EPG progress, as well as for channel scanning. The signal display in the infobar and channel list is graduated. I think these changes would look nice.

Yes, exactly that. The icon shows the correct forecast, but the weather description is from the previous day. This happens only for the forecast today and tomorrow - let me repeat - the description of today's weather is transferred to tomorrow. Other days show the exact forecast - description and icon.

I have adjusted the English language so that you can understand more easily. As you can see, the weather description is the same for today and tomorrow. Today it is mostly cloudy, as shown by the icon. For tomorrow, it says mostly cloudy, and the icon shows rain. Plugin shows rain for tomorrow.

• openatv 7.4 octagon sf8008

second infobar = no weather

AglareCaidBar.py + AglareCaidBar.pyc = crashed skin by crypted channels

#AglareCaidBar.py + #AglareCaidBar.pyc = skin worked by crypted channels

All NP = dont work

Edited 2 times, last by ente ().

• odem2014

clean flash openatv 7.4 multiboot. Then installed skin and OAWeather + MSNWeather.

Skin dont work. Then tested on Openatv 7.3 + 7.5 = skin dont work

Then I installed skin on Egami 10.5. Skin dont work on crypted channels. After I cleaned AglareCaidbar, all are working. Weather on secondinforbar are OK.

So I think your skin dont work on openatv.

My box are Octagon sf8008

Edited once, last by ente ().

• Falta información complementos

• The skin works perfectly on OPEN ATV 7.3. Everything works. I use that skin, and I suggest some changes to make the skin better.

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!