Aglare FHD by MNASR

There are 342 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 41,103 times. The last Post () by murat25750.

• odem2014;

I installed aglare 2.0 on openatv 7.4-7.5 and pli dev image.

Aglare-FHD pro menu is hole and no choice.

I suppose gradient and radius is threre menu.

Lastly;

Your skins (aglare and premium) infobar become no info on infobar.

• You should pay attention to what you write. The skin doesn't work with allskins, it has its own plugin

• Dear Lululla ;

I reinstalled this skin.

I read and applied written subject and still no selection on skin style.

I pictured instruction step by step.

I want to see other styles.

You said "It has own plugin"

What or where this plugin?

• Why was the display of IP addresses in the infobar removed?

It still overlaps the weather forecast in the secondary infobar.

Edited once, last by mj_84 ().

• this styles (9 styles) as mod for nss-image

They are system libraries that I had to edit. PluginBrowser.py menu.xml setup.xml etc etc etc

THIS SKIN NOT USER OPTION SKIN-PRO i you ready??

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Some suggestions: 1. slightly increase the distance between the EPG and the remaining time. EPG now - change the color to green (as in the channel list), EPG next - change the color to white, because it would be better to see (this gray is poorly visible).

2. I think the font for this information can be increased, because there is space.

3. add IP address display.

4. EPG progress displayed in graduated colors (like the displayed signal strength).

• Yes You are right and I installed openNSS image :)

I liked rectangular corners but Missing shapes on infobar. I suppose I added skin file as manual

• Some suggestions: 1. slightly increase the distance between the EPG and the remaining time. EPG now - change the color to green (as in the channel list), EPG next - change the color to white, because it would be better to see (this gray is poorly visible).

2. I think the font for this information can be increased, because there is space.

4. EPG progress displayed in graduated colors (like the displayed signal strength).

I think you should uninstall and reinstall because the screenshot is not supposed to be like that , IP address is present as usual , next event color is not Gray anymore , it is now white , I make more space for event time to be shown correctly when choosing other fonts . , if you are sure you installed the last version , try screens default with no posters , may be I forgot to modify infobar for pro options

I think you should uninstall and reinstall because the screenshot is not supposed to be like that , IP address is present as usual , next event color is not Gray anymore , it is now white , I make more space for event time to be shown correctly when choosing other fonts . , if you are sure you installed the last version , try screens default with no posters , may be I forgot to modify infobar for pro options

Yes, latest version installed. And I use it without a poster.

1- of course I made it white , and adjust the space to be suitable for font option to prevent overlap of the start time and end time , but event name itself may be incomplete if it is large .

2- I choose font size according to the biggest word that can be in the rounded icon .

3- I will recheck IP address, it may be because of missed converter.

4- I think one color event progress is more simple and more beautiful. I will make it color gradient in next update to test it .

• Dear developers, thank you for writing such a beautiful skin, please ask this machine information time format can be adjusted, change to similar to the left of this, thank you first!

QQ截图20240317100856.jpg

• Regarding proposal 2 - the longest word is the video codec - MPEG2, MPEG4. With a minimal correction (by moving it down), the font can be increased, or it can be deleted, because the codec is present next to the resolution information. It is the same with dvbs/s2, which is present next to the frequency information. I think that deleting that data would free up space, so the icons for other information could be increased. Why is there double information for the video codec, and for dvbs/s2 - I don't understand!?

As for the graduated display of EPG progress, it would be good if the display went from green to red. And, in this way, display the occupancy of RAM, flash memory, HDD, and the progress of channel scanning. I hope you understand me.

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!