Aglare FHD by MNASR

There are 342 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 40,954 times. The last Post () by murat25750.

• I have a problem with the display of weather information - the plugin is not functional after installing the new version 2.6. In the list of channels, there is again a problem with the display of the channel reference - a section appears again, if the reference is longer (it was fine in the previous version). I don't see what has been fixed for the EPG, when everything is the same.

Here's the overlay

• Hello! I have problem second infobar do not show correct temperature, for example wewther on friday is on sunday. How to fix it? I have Aglare 2.4 and the newest Open Black Hole image 5.3.016. Thank You for Your help in advance ;)

Use Aglare-FHD-PLI v2.5 , and let me know if there error in showing correct temperature

Hello! I installed Aglare-FHD-PLI v2.6 problem is the same. How to fix it?

• New Update

Aglare-FHD v2.7

* Reducing IPK size .

* Removing embedded oaweather plugin and add it to depends files .

* Small fixed

N.B. I don't think that there is any problem with weather information, I compared it with many skins and it shows the same data .

IPK size 6.5 mb

Download

• There is again the problem of displaying a longer channel reference in the channel list - again the reference is cut off.

• It is the best solution now , the first part of the reference is displayed, and it is the important part , and I don't know why the reference may be too long , on my settings , the space is enough to display all references. And there is no space to make very long space for the possible very long reference.

• remove it :don-t mention it:

• It is also a good choice .

• Hello please for 2.7 PLI because on OpenBH works only PLI version. I checked on this link:

and there is only 2.6 version.

After I install no PLI version via telnet I can not see interface and I must delete skin via FTP.

Maybe this is my problem with weather...

• Sorry one more thing after install Agalare 2.6 PLI it install also wearher plugin but plugin name is "WeatherPlugin". The plugin is not listted after command "opkg list-installed" in telnet. Plugin location is /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WeatherPlugin I open in notepad file from this plugin folder, file name is "maintainer.info" and there is only this "dr.best@dreambox-tools.info WeatherPlugin". This plugin afrter I entered into it has MSN logo.

But this is not OA weather plugin. I installed OA weather plugin before I install Agalare 2.6 PLI and after I activate Aglare there is no weather information (weather on infobars are blanked) until I set the location in the plugin mentioned "dr.best@dreambox-tools.info WeatherPlugin". All in all as You wrote this is plugin problem but in OpenBH weather plugin is installed by Agalare skin.

• Aglare pli 2.7 not yet completed,

You must choose correct skin for your image , if you use openbh so you must install aglare pli , it depends on weatherplugin plugin , enter your city in this plugin and everything will be ok .

• Hi everyone
    if you are referring to the channel list, I customized it and removed some things that I didn't need

1-I enlarged the channels window so I can see the entire description

2- enlarged the preview window

3- removed the picon

4- removed the signal strength because it is already in the info bar

other little things

-------------------------------------------

skin files.zip

------------------------------------------

channel list2.jpg

channel list.jpg

• This modification is very simple. It doesn't bring anything special

• New Update

Aglare-FHD v2.8

* add 2 more channel selection screens " no picon no posters screen thanks to blackmore and xtraevent backdrops vertical screen "

* add 1 more 1st infobar screen " xtraevent info screen "

* simple modification for time and date appearance .

* fix some screens .

special thanks to Lululla , madhouse , digiteng and KiddaC

IPK size : 6.64 mb

Download :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4x4i2bhpwaxrsm

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!