orderofsatellites

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 546 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hey there, ive got two channel edit related questions.
    im running vti 4.1 on vu+ uno, when uploading my channel lists i cant seem to get the satellites in east to west order, it always lists the west to east regardless of me changing the order in the satellites. Also the other annoying thing is it creates 3 categories under satellites, services, new, packages, where i only want one category per satellite. anybody have an ideas how to solve these two problems?

regards

robbie

• east to west settings I imagine are because they are the set that way .
    to change the order you can redo your .xml file using either dreambox edit or dreamset.
    the reason for the 3 categories is because they are essential to updating in that order.
    I dont see any problem,, all popular channel setting,bouquets by our uploaders are set in that format.
    therefore you could setup your own bouquets to whichever format/priority you want ..
    although it is time costly.

• no there in west to east, even if i change the order of satellites in dreambox edit or dreamset they stay the same on the stb. also i dont get why you cant have just 1 cat per satellite so you can see more satellites on each page, i appreciate the fact you can have your favs etc.. but i thought it would be more customisable, my last box (spiderbox) you could change all that .

regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!