Kiddac Skins - New Top Picks 2024

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,451 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Hi all, I have just done a complete new, fresh install of OpenATV 7.4 on to my Gigablue UHD QUAD 4K Enigma2 Receiver, everything is working fine, except I am getting error messages to do with Top Picks V7.5 2024 as shown in the attachments.

I have re-installed OpenATV numerous times over the months/years, but I never encountered this error message before. Can anyone shed any light on how I could fix this, “without” having to go through the re-install path again !

I have done all the usual stuff ie. changed the skyscraper.sh and skypicker.sh permissions to 755.

Help urgently needed HI HI !!!

• I have same problem i only use uk vpn addresses london and glasgow does not work but edinburgh and manchester does work for me.

• Jeez, you are an absolute genius Urie you hit the nail on the head, that fixed my problem. I presume you are using the Wireguard VPN app as well. Even though I am in Northern Ireland, I changed my country to Ireland and selected a Dublin VPN address and hey presto, all fine now. Thank you ever so much and I really appreciate your help/suggestion with this. TTFN

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!