Bought an old DM800HD SIM2 version SE Which image to flash?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 412 times. The last Post () by Dragonlove.

• Official Post

Use images from here ~ DM800 SE HD Clone SIM 2 Images

The latest images in that forum use the bootloader ssl84d. Your current image is ssl84b, so flash the bootloader first (don`t reboot yet), then open another browser and flash a compatible ssl84d image.

• So you have a DM800HDse V1, with a Sim 2.10.

You can use any image that is using a booloader SSL84A-84B-84C-84-D. Other images will get your box to "NO CA ERROR", or you can upgrade your sim to a new one and use latest images from 2024 (OpenPLi 8/9, OpenATV 7.4, PurE2, etc). For the latest images, it's highly recommended to have an HDD or a Memory USB stick installed.

TS

• So you have a DM800HDse V1, with a Sim 2.10.

You can use any image that is using a booloader SSL84A-84B-84C-84-D. Other images will get your box to "NO CA ERROR", or you can upgrade your sim to a new one and use latest images from 2024 (OpenPLi 8/9, OpenATV 7.4, PurE2, etc). For the latest images, it's highly recommended to have an HDD or a Memory USB stick installed.

TS

Where can i get a new Sim?

• Use images from here ~ DM800 SE HD Clone SIM 2 Images

The latest images in that forum use the bootloader ssl84d. Your current image is ssl84b, so flash the bootloader first (don`t reboot yet), then open another browser and flash a compatible ssl84d image.

It seems like i managed to flash the openpli 12.2, there was 2 files i flashed only the large one via the webbrowser, is the other the bootloader?

• Use images from here ~ DM800 SE HD Clone SIM 2 Images

It seems like i managed to flash the openpli 12.2, there was 2 files i flashed only the large one via the webbrowser, is the other the bootloader?

If you managed successfully to flash it via the webif (using the IP of the box, pressing frontpanel button), to flash the .nfi file, then it should be good.

This image is 2 years old (from 2022), it's ok, you can try it and see if it fits your needs, and there is no bugs that get things difficult.

Otherwise you can also have the latest 2024 images, OpenPLi 8/9, on the link below, but YOU MUST replace the sim, without the sim for that image it will NOT work.

Link : DM800se : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20231229 GSt 1.20.5 (Japhar)

Sim (directly from the team) : http://jam3.japhar.com/japhar/…p/product/japhar-dm800se/

TS

• Ok, nice, it's only a hobby kind of, i guess i just went nostalgic and wanted something to play with, also satelites and different channels has always fascinating me.

Do you know if it is possible to dectypt the Allente Channels here in Norway with Mgcamd, cccamd or something?

About the Japhar sim, i just have to see how far i'll take the hobby, but as i know myself i usually tend to take my hobbies to the max :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!