Dm800HD SE (Clone) wont boot with HDD connected

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 213 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• Does anyone know if this is a common problem? i have tried 2 different ones, then i turn it on the internal lights blinks and the box says beep, beep, beep and nothing happens.

If i connect the hdd while it is booted i can see the hdd under info, also if i go into media it tells me that my Dreambox encountered a software problem.

• JapharFlasher v1.0 or v1.1 or DreamUp, and flash again a clean image for the sim installed in your box.

Replace the PSU by a new one with more Amps... or check as the first clones had an issue on the power to the HDD, so there were a fix to it... or use a low Amp HDD (there is 0.5 Amp, up to 1 Amp... so lower is better).

TS

Dreambox - All Models

Dreambox Enigma2 & DreamOS models. Support and Enigma2 Images for Dreambox Two UltraHD, Dreambox One UltraHD, DM920 UltraHD, DM900 UltraHD, DM520HD Mini, DM525HD, DM520HD, DM7080HD, DM820HD, DM8000HD PVR, DM7020HDv2, DM7020HD, DM800SEv2, DM800HD PVR, DM500HDv2, DM800SE, and DM500HD.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!