SATRACER 3 stopped

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 381 times. The last Post () by Batroc.

• SATRACER 3

Hi everyone, has my engine decided it's time?
    I turned everything off last night and it worked wonderfully, as it has for many years, now it's stuck at 52° EST and no longer goes one way or the other! I tried with 2 different decoders without the result changing. It can't be a cable problem because I normally receive the 52° EST channels.

Do you have any idea what can be done? Do you know if there is a way to reset the engine?

Thanks for the attention

Il mare calmo non fa il bravo marinaio.

Proverbio

• IMG-20240303-120418.jpg

IMG-20240303-161046.jpg

I want to update the situation for the benefit of those reading. I disassembled the rotor and after inspecting everything I discovered the worn gear at the end of the stroke (as you can see from the photo). Since there's no question of replacing the part, I reassembled everything and to prevent the race from reaching the damaged part I eliminated the 53°E satellite from the list which, among other things, doesn't serve me that much. So now the EAST race stops at 52°E and that's fine for now.
    Good evening :smiling face:

Proverbio

Edited once, last by Batroc ().

• Unfortunately it didn't last long! :loudly crying face: I found the dish at the bottom of its stroke again and so before throwing away the engine I wanted to do some "micro surgery" who knows, maybe it might go better? ...for now it turns, 53°EST inclusive. :party-time:

IMG-20240312-190209.jpg

Proverbio

Edited once, last by Batroc ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!