Zgemma star H2 stuck on zero after boot

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 200 times. The last Post () by Mohammed Ayoub.

• Hi everyone,

so I tried to delete all the channels and bouquets using e-channelizer and also tried to switch to FULLHD skin,

don't know which crashed the device but now the device boot normally but after the counting reach 99 it goes back to 00 and remain like that,

the remote and the device buttons not respondinng

the device light is green and connected to the net

i'm able to access the device files through ftp using dcc ( can't access thourgh web ui )

I tried to usb flash using the holding power button but it shows nothing but " boot " and conitnue to boot till shows the zeros again

don't know if there's a way to flash from dcc or from pc in general

any help much appreciated

• I got it fixed :D .. just in case someone else dealed with something similar, it was the skin, using dcc I loged in through ftp etc-enigma2-settings in the settings file I deleted the skin line then save, and reboot and it's all good, the skin was not compatible and by deleting that line the system by auto will run the default skin instead, I found the solution in a french forum from a 2015 comment if the men behind it ever read this THANKS A LOT

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!