icam vs supcam vs ncam vs gcam

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,333 times. The last Post () by Chris230291.

• Okay, so for real, Gcam, Ncam and Oscam, it's the same thing with different names but it's the same principle....

Supcam, revcam and Powercam are private servers supposed to open satellite channels....and Icam is a method using oscam to open channels in Videoguard encryption.....

• But yes, the base is exactly the same, you can use the same files for both by just renaming them not Ncam....for example Wicardd, that's an emulator which is completely different but not Ncam or Gcam which are copies of Oscam....

• NCam is based on OSCam and oscam-emu: Open Source CAM Copyright (C) 2009-2020 OSCam developers

Copyright (C) 2012-2018 developed by Javilonas

Copyright (C) 2015-present Updated and patched by RAED (Fairbird).

Questions.?

• All three 'cams' are private servers and can be purchased as a mars or forever iks server. Everything can be found in the search engine if you want to know more. The most famous is Powercam (there is also a cam module) and it is installed as a plugin for enigma2 receivers. Which opens, probably like mars or forever server. There is also a Facebook group.

• There's a bunch of stuff.

The ones I use are loading keys from URL's and loading AFN keys from this forum.

Before I gave up on free servers, I used the free server feature, which loads lines from a file and automatically removes dead lines.

• All three 'cams' are private servers and can be purchased as a mars or forever iks server. Everything can be found in the search engine if you want to know more. The most famous is Powercam (there is also a cam module) and it is installed as a plugin for enigma2 receivers. Which opens, probably like mars or forever server. There is also a Facebook group.

"Probably like Mars" sounds intersting..have you or anybody else tested it?

• I'll give you some free info, I will no longer upload an NCam on my decoders or those of my friends and acquaintances, I downloaded NCam+configurations from a well-known site which inside the configurations... there is a virus... which will opens a file (IMG001.exe) both in the decoder and PC, and I said that an .exe file is not possible in Linux, good thing it didn't cause any damage on an old PC, on the decoder I deleted it with DreamExplorer and if I restarted without internet connection did not return but as you connected the LAN this file reappeared, now I have deleted everything that is part of the NCam... I am sure that a file from that Cam connects to a server (hidden in the files).

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • I'll give you some free info, I will no longer upload an NCam on my decoders or those of my friends and acquaintances, I downloaded NCam+configurations from a well-known site which inside the configurations... there is a virus... which will opens a file (IMG001.exe) both in the decoder and PC, and I said that an .exe file is not possible in Linux, good thing it didn't cause any damage on an old PC, on the decoder I deleted it with DreamExplorer and if I restarted without internet connection did not return but as you connected the LAN this file reappeared, now I have deleted everything that is part of the NCam... I am sure that a file from that Cam connects to a server (hidden in the files).

Stop downloading stuff people post on forums, then.

Compile yourself: https://github.com/fairbird/NCam

I googled powercam. As far as I can see, it only opens the same packages that other regular servers can. No Sky UK/IT, Cosmote, etc.

Powercam is for the french people....

Canal+? That opens with regular cccam, or did a few months back. Basically never see it on free servers though. There was a guy selling clines for it on ebay.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!