GigaBlue 800se : OpenPLi 8.xStar GSt 1.20.5

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 234 times. The last Post () by portinho.

• GigaBlue 800se : OpenPLi 8.xStar GSt 1.20.5

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-gb800se_usb.zip

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, March 19th, 2024

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp (Dash Support)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

Please Test and let us know...

GigaBlue 800se :

Code
    http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi8xstar/openpli-enigma2-8xstar-gb800se_usb.zip
  • Hi,

I install the image, transfer the channel list, but don't appears on box, only dvb service in name.

Hi, what´s the password to enter telnet?

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by portinho into this post. ().

• There is no passwords on openpli for telnet/ftp, and ssh you must set one if you want to use ssh,

You need to transfer the channel list with tools such as latest DreamSet (that supports streams) and DreamBoxEdit, with the correct parameters, all working good here. Otherwise, just do a scan of the satellites if it concerns the dvb channels.

TS

• I have transfer channel list with dreamboxedit, but in this image happens what i say before.

When i install GigaBlue 800se : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210720 1.18.3 works OK.

Edited once, last by portinho ().

• I have transfer channel list with dreamboxedit, but in this image happens what i say before.

When i install GigaBlue 800se : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210720 1.18.3 works OK.

I have no issue with my channel lists, try latest DreamSet,... also check if your transfer doesn't fail (for example because you have not enough Flash memory available).

Also, after such channellist update, reboot your box.

TS

• I make all configurations equal as i did in the GigaBlue 800se : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210720 1.18.3, now with this image works, so i have no more work to change it again.

thanks anyway, have a nice weekend

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!