OpenATV images

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,054 times. The last Post () by kamal90.

• Hi.

I have a Miraclebox Premium Ultra with Open-Vix.

There been NO UPDATED for this box in a long time.

I was thinking of changing the image to OpenATV as it being updated

a few days ago. But it is in German !,

openATV Nightly Downloads

(1) Can the Image language be changed to English?

(2) Would it be worth the change?

or is it pointless.

Thank you. :thinking face:

Premium Twin

• It is not that easy to implement that, first of all with the latest OpenAtv image 7.4 and also 7.3 you need a usb drive for a swap file, the images are reduced to fit this box and therefore many languages only appear in the feed to download . The best is to switch to english for non german speakers , do all settings, cancel all unnecessary plugins and then download the own language from feed. I still have problems on this decoder when I restart it 'cause sometimes at the boot only coloured screen are showed and no boot at all. I know it's an old dec with a limitated processor and very few images now support it and i havent found a better image than openatv up to now.

• Hello everyone, I installed the image of OpenAtv 7.4 why does enigma2-plugin-extensions-chromium2_1.0+20220528-r1-py3_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4 not work? does anyone know the reason why I used to work on OpenBH 5.3

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!