Bluetooth remote for SF8008 4K/combo?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 345 times. The last Post () by Warder.

• Hello

I have the old SF8008 4k, and Bluetooth is not available, it is an added feature in Combo, but I don't see a Bluetooth remote with it, if anyone has an idea please share as I might buy the new model.

Regards.

• doom470

Changed the title of the thread from “Bluetooth remote for SF8008 4K combo?” to “Bluetooth remote for SF8008 4K/combo?”.
  • Only the new version of the box - SUPREME - has Bluetooth support.

Does the remote has Bluetooth? From what I see on the website it seems IR also, it is confusing.

Code
    https://www.octagon-germany.eu/produkte/digital-receiver/hdtv-receiver/satellit-dvb-s2/sf8008_supreme_twin/

Edited once, last by doom470 ().

• As far as I know, the Bluetooth remote control is not included in the package. (even my package did not contain it, only classic infra) People buy type RCU-06, which is also for the SPIRIT device.

But I don't know if this is really true, check it with the seller, for example!

Nosce te ipsum.

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!