Favourite Bouquet not at the top of my list

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 253 times. The last Post () by pebbleridge.

• I've used Auto Bouquets Maker and also added a "Favourite" Bouquet.

How do I prioritise my Favourite Bouquet?

My Zgemma seems to select different Bouquets to show and when I click the Red button to select a different one, Favourites is usually near the end of the list.

Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing? I've looked in Auto Bouquets Maker and in the EPG settings.

Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

Back to the Fold with a Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

Edited once, last by pebbleridge: Added OS details ().

• Best Answer
    • Official Post

Please do not mix up bouquets with EPG. They are different items.

There two ways of doing this.

1. In ABM configure menu, there is an option to "place bouquets at". Default is top, change it to bottom.

2. In the provider menu, the create main menu will allow you to select another bouquet.

• There two ways of doing this.

1. In ABM configure menu, there is an option to "place bouquets at". Default is top, change it to bottom.

2. In the provider menu, the create main menu will allow you to select another bouquet.

I've changed the option and it now places bouquets at the bottom, which is better thankyou.

I looked in the provider menu, but my "Favourites" bouquet is not mentioned there, but it's much better now.

Back to the Fold with a Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!