Oscam 11763 Emu 801 - bin for Arm devices to test by advanced users.

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,763 times. The last Post () by cengizkartal.

• Official Post

Here we have an Arm bin for advanced users to test.

I compiled this using simple build, it is unmolested....all you get is open source oscam with the emu patch.

Full respect goes to all the guys maintaining those repos, there has been massive changes lately, so thanks to all of you

I have had it running all day on my old ATV 6.4 image and seems very stable to me,

i have tested as working:- icam on 28.2 & 19 east, Biss and powerVU via the emulator

Gbox needs testing as i dont have time currently

The build details can be seen below, note it has static libdvbcsa

• Hello dear friend, I'm going to test it and I'll tell you how it works for me with several images in multiboot.....

Tested today and thanks to my friend Jenseneverest....everything works well, softcam keys, icam sky and fast in addition....a very good bin file.... :goodpost1:

• i have tested as working:- icam on 28.2

Yes, I think this is the first one that works on icam 28.2 other than samur's.

Great work, thanks.

Only Bulcrypt on 39E doesn't work, but it didn't work with previous version (11759) either since a few days - I think they changed system, there's ecm but doesn't clear.

• jenseneverest

tested in octagon sf8008(nagra,biss,tandberg y powervu), as you mention there have been many changes, many patches and some that call the attention because they had not been updated for a long time, such is the case of powervu, patches that I don't know what they solved...could it be that there is still more to add in this emu?

• Is this similar to the ipk version posted on the other thread.

• Official Post

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

This has just been built with the open source files for oscam and oscam emu, so everything is public. All the credit should go to the oscam dev's.

As is normally the case, there will be users that want neon, or usb card readers or specific SSL version's or builds for different architecture's.

All of that can easily be done with simple build. I built this bin on a windows 11 machine with an ubuntu app.

What i will do (when time allows), is a small tutorial on how everyone can build oscam or oscam emu for yourself.

That will give you all the options specific to your own requirements.

- honestly if i can do it, so can everyone else, my coding skills are very basic at best.

• jenseneverest ; I compiled OSCam for PC Linux, but I got a result like this, is it wrong?

2024/04/12 16:39:06 00000000 (relay) WARNING: (wrong) dynamic dvbcsa parallel mode = 64 (relay buffer time: 0 ms)! ECM processing via Streamrelay does not work! Missing dvbcsa ecm headers during build!

I want to run OSCam automatically, it gives such a message.

[ 29%] Building C object CMakeFiles/csmodules.dir/module-stat.c.o

[ 30%] Building C object CMakeFiles/csmodules.dir/module-streamrelay.c.o

/home/star/oscam/module-streamrelay.c: In function ‘stream_server’:

/home/star/oscam/module-streamrelay.c:1824:9: note: #pragma message: WARNING: Streamrelay is compiled without dvbcsa ecm headers! ECM processing via Streamrelay will

not work!

1824 | #pragma message "WARNING: Streamrelay is compiled without dvbcsa ecm headers! ECM processing via Streamrelay will not work!"

| ^~~~~~~

/home/star/oscam/module-streamrelay.c: In function ‘stream_key_delayer’:

/home/star/oscam/module-streamrelay.c:2010:23: warning: unused variable ‘ecm’ [-Wunused-variable]

2010 | const uint8_t ecm = 0;

| ^~~

[ 30%] Building C object CMakeFiles/csmodules.dir/module-webif-lib.c.o

[ 31%] Building C object CMakeFiles/csmodules.dir/module-webif-tpl.c.o

[ 32%] Building C object CMakeFiles/csmodules.dir/module-webif.c.o

[ 32%] Building C object CMakeFiles/csmodules.dir/webif/pages.c.o

[ 33%] Linking C static library libcsmodules.a

I switched from Manual to Automatic and it didn't work.

Edited once, last by jenseneverest: Merged 4 posts created by cengizkartal into this post. ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!