plugin Alan Turing for dreambox one

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 443 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Hi I have dmone but since mounth Alan Touring plugin from Gutemine panel not working Ghost Rider is apearing and not let me to install other images in multiboot . I installed clean fresh image from dreamboxupdate and newnigma2 on flash but same after installing Gutemine panel and Alan Turing ghost rider apear again ,can somebody help me how to make it work ? what should I do, which plugins should I install or uninstall from image to make Alan Touring to work normally ? Thanks I will apreceate your help.

• Hi I have dmone but since mounth Alan Touring plugin from Gutemine panel not working Ghost Rider is apearing and not let me to install other images in multiboot . I installed clean fresh image from dreamboxupdate and newnigma2 on flash but same after installing Gutemine panel and Alan Turing ghost rider apear again ,can somebody help me how to make it work ? what should I do, which plugins should I install or uninstall from image to make Alan Touring to work normally ? Thanks I will apreceate your help.

Scrap anything related to Gutemine,... use the multiboot if you really want one, from OpenATV Team.

TS

• I say it many many times. You either use gutemine virus and just his/hers plugins.
    Or you reflash your box,never install gutemine and use whatever plugins you want.
    Your choice.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!