Compile your own oscam with simple build - windows 10 / 11 and ubuntu app

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,663 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• It stayed in my quote :)

Alıntımın içinde kaldı :)

They all work, but unfortunately there is no libcurl (no emu-cfg either) Here I can't do libcurl In other words, when there is no curl, it does not pull the keys from the free servers :frowning face:

Edited 4 times, last by master G: Merged a post created by kurtaran into this post. ().

• My friend It is clear from your Command

make CROSS=/opt/oscam/arm-newnigma2-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-newnigma2-linux-gnueabihf- CONF_DIR=/etc/tuxbox/config USE_SSL=1 USE_LIBCURL=1 LIBCURL_LIB="/opt/oscam/arm-newnigma2-linux-gnueabihf/arm-newnigma2-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/lib/libcurl.a"

this compile does not depend on the gorgone/s3_releases source and his intelligent compile script You are working on the source & script Different from https://github.com/oscam-emu / oscam-patched

go to the his site And ask your question that may benefit

source and intelligent compile script Posted on the topic It is not used that Command It works in a smart way

Screenshot_1.png

• Thank you my friend , you are very helpful :goodluck:

• Official Post

jenseneverest I still haven't received an answer :face with rolling eyes:

Honestly i don't understand what your trying to do. Do you have curl installed on your image?

I dont use free servers, so you will have to give me exact details of what your trying to do so i can can test myself.

• jenseneverest I still haven't received an answer :face with rolling eyes:

Honestly i don't understand what your trying to do. Do you have curl installed on your image?

I dont use free servers, so you will have to give me exact details of what your trying to do so i can can test myself.

Both the toolchain and the image are loaded with curls,I want to get C lines from free servers with curl, ssl is installed, curl is installed, but when I try to compile, only SSL is compiled, curl(libcurl) does not come and c lines do not come over http(s), this is my problem.

Screenshot_20240506_021303.png

• Hi,

When try to compile oscam for arm_dream, dream_mipsel and oe20_mipsel give a warning and stop before the conclusion of process.

Can someone help me.

• New
    • Official Post

Hi,

When try to compile oscam for arm_dream, dream_mipsel and oe20_mipsel give a warning and stop before the conclusion of process.

Can someone help me.

Post the build log, perhaps we can help.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!