If this then that

• Here is an interesting site, if this then that -

What is IFTTT?
    IFTTT is a service that lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement:

Channels
    Channels are the basic building blocks of IFTTT. Each Channel has its own Triggers and Actions. e.g.
    Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, Gmail, Text, Weather (there are 47 in total)

Triggers
    The this part of a Recipe is a Trigger. Some example Triggers are “I’m tagged in a photo on Facebook” or “I post a tweet on Twitter.”

Actions
    The that part of a Recipe is an Action. Some example Actions are “send me a text message” or “create a status message on Facebook.”

Some examples of the use of this site -

Send Daily Weather forecast to my GMail account at Sunrise
    Email IFTTT with subject “#callme” → Get called → Escape.

Its best if you look for yourself, im sure you will think of some creative uses of your own

Code
    http://ifttt.com

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!