Zgemma star h2 vs vuplus zero

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 177 times. The last Post () by Mohammed Ayoub.

• Hi everyone, when I look at the technical details, both are very similar, actually the star h2 comes with the better cpu, but when I look in the forums and youtube, the vuplus is a lot faster and works smouthly with the majority of skins with no issues, while I struggle with fullhd skins and many plugins on my zgemma box even with the latest image releases, why is that ? am I doing something wrong ?

• hi, this question is very strange...you know that Zetagemma is a mid-range decoder...especially the first ones....(without despising) and the Vu Plus was already a high-end.....the

Vu Zero RAM installed: 512 MB, Flash memory: 256 MB, RAM type: DDR3....

Zetagemma H2 751Mhz CPU, Broadcom MIPS chipset, Flash memory and DDR3 Ram

I know that the Zero is very reliable and much faster.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Hi Piterfree

--------

yes vu zero comes with 512 mb ddr3 and 256 mb flash memory

and zgemma star h2 also comes with 512 mb ddr3 and 256 mb flash memory,

it's all the same except that the cpu 750 MHz BCM MIPS of the zgemma star h2 is supposedly better than the 742 MHz cpu of the vuplus zero

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!