DM900 UHD with a Lan Problem

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 351 times. The last Post () by pappagone2000.

• Good morning everyone and sorry for my basic English. I have a dreambox 900 uhd with a LAN problem. There is no way that the IP address appears on the display when I set it to rescue mode. The dm 900 was blocked with the red light on. I was able to unlock it with the service cable on the service port with the "recovery" command. Now the firmware 4.3.2r12-2020-05-12 is installed. Let me start by saying that I have access to the dm 900 with wifi correctly installed in ftp and telnet. Is it possible to install other images such as openatv or PLI or more powerful images without having to use the rescue interface for my LAN problem? Can the web interface (in rescue mode) be activated using wifi?

• You can install images via the USB Stick, I would do that way... an image that has support of Wifi (most of them), using a good Wifi Dongle (Ralink/Mediatek or Realtek chipsets are the most supported).

The OpenPLi below has a last variety of USB Wifis compatible,

TS

DM900UHD : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20240319 GSt 1.20.5 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm900.root.tar.bz2

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, March 19th, 2024

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp (Dash Support)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

DM900UHD :

Code
    http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi8xstar/openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm900_web.zip
  • You say to rename "Rename image "dreambox-image-dm900.tar.xz"". How do I rename a file that has another extension?

http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi8xstar/openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm900_web.zip

• Open the zip file, inside you have a tar.xz or tar.gz, rename into dreambox-image-dm900.tar and what it is (xz or gz). Use then that file for the flashing with USB Memory stick.

TS

• in any case, for now I have managed to install a more recent one with your system. the Enigmaversion: 4.3.3r3-2021-10-29

Imageversion: Experimental 2021-10-29

Now I'll try to do as you told me in your last piece of advice. Thanks for everything, then I will also try to install Barry Allen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!