OpenATV 7.4 beta1 with A.I-Powered translation language

There are 64 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,277 times. The last Post () by zsbgay.

• :police car light: The function is not free ... :police car light:

First:

It decided to be available for 15 days to test, after that need to Paid subscription

Now:

The service will remain free until all reported issues are resolved and ensure that the service is running stably.

PS

As the service requires supporting servers at a high level, it is forced to impose a fee for the service to cover the costs paid by the developer monthly to maintain the service.

• Thanks for reply biko

• From my point of view it is a very nice feature, I have used it, it helps you a lot, with this feature you can use any DTH if the service has at least one subtitle like home DTH, now we will wait if this feature will be implemented by another third party is also very important how much they will ask for the monthly subscription

3 x VUZERO4K

1 x VUZERO

1 x VUUNO4KSE

2 x DM500

1x GIGABLUE UE

1x MUTANT 530C

Hust for Hobby

• The price will be between 10-15$ annually.

• When will it be active on all devices?

• From my point of view is ok this price, if this service is functional and stable.

from my point of view, the integration of translation with the help of AI and I hope that soon the well-developed speech to text + AI translation will change the paradigm of satellite reception!

3 x VUZERO4K

1 x VUZERO

1 x VUUNO4KSE

2 x DM500

1x GIGABLUE UE

1x MUTANT 530C

Hust for Hobby

• soon

• inshallah bro

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!