Xbox Tuner drivers for OpenPLi 9 on Zgemma H9 Twin

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,426 times. The last Post () by piterfree.

• I suggesting, it is may work correct and I sended working example. Now You must fixed OpenPLI image (or wait to someone other fixed this). Thats all.

As you can read on this thread, I have mentioned that Xbox tuner works very well on OpenATV from version 6.4 to 7.4! So the question is not about finding an alternative image but the fact that PLi developers have not tried to fix this problem since 2019 which is the earliest the exact problems I have listed in this thread have been reported on the PLi forum.

The only reason i moved from Oatv after years of use to PLi is because PLi's CI+ functionality especially with 2 modules is exemplary compared to Oatv that developers do not have time for CI+ and with every iteration of the image that feature is squeezed more and more.

Of course I would have fixed the problem if I could without even posting here! but since this problem with Xbox is rather historical, I think I should try other images to find one with the best CI+ as well as xbox compatibility.

• Hi, I'll give you my experience. The first software that enabled Ci+plus for Cam Italy was OpenVision for the DM 920 and I personally find the best ones for Ci+Plus OpenPli (04/02/2022) and OpenVision (from 2020/2021) and I was also trying to use them on Zetagemma and VuPlus.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!