DreamOne : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20240508 GSt 1.20.5 (Original)

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 538 times. The last Post () by wawa16.

• DreamOne : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20240508 GSt 1.20.5 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dreamone_20240508_Original.rootfs.tar.gz

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, May 8th, 2024

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp (No Dash Support yet)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

DreamOne :

Code
    http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi8xstar/openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dreamone.rootfs.tar.gz
  • no sound with this image, everything working good

There is sound, it works definitely since few years. You talk about "Audio optical" output or HDMI output (which works perfectly)... DVB or IPTV/Streaming ? GStreamer or Exteplayer3 ?

Check your installation and configurations.

TS

• Hi, Just get this Dreambox one Ultra and i am getting crazy... I use HDMI no IPTV .

Now i found out that the issue is only on the hispasat bouquet, works on hotbird channels, but on hispasat is no sound at all .. Can you help me

• Hi, Just get this Dreambox one Ultra and i am getting crazy... I use HDMI no IPTV .

Now i found out that the issue is only on the hispasat bouquet, works on hotbird channels, but on hispasat is no sound at all .. Can you help me

We need to know the exact codec used on Hispasat, for audio,

TS

• Thank you all, but i think i have a software issue....

Can someone tell me how to reset the memory from a dreambox one ultra 4k

The best tip is.

- Flash the latest NewNigma2, and run the image, so it updates the microcode of the box, or anything needed.

then

- Flash the openpli image,

This way it should "clear up things",

TS

• Thank You Toysoft , but i encounter several error, sound on hispasat when i install OpenATV, Openpli, Black Hole and when i install OE 2.6 images I have issues install the bouquets. the receiver do not change the list, stay on the folder but doesn't assume .

Already try several images and nothing works, also give to another person to do it and encounter the same issues

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!