OpenATV-7.4 skin installation

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,112 times. The last Post () by 1907.

• Don't know if this issue is being dealt with on another Thread as I couldn't find any.

Have installed OpenATV-7.4 dated 14 May 2024 on Octagon sf8008.

When I installed a skin, it appears to install correctly and is indeed shown at /usr/share/enigma2.

But, the installed skin does not then show up in the Skins Menu for eventual use.

On OpenATV-7.3, installed skins feature correctly in the Skins Menu.

• Don't know if this issue is being dealt with on another Thread as I couldn't find any.

Have installed OpenATV-7.4 dated 14 May 2024 on Octagon sf8008.

When I installed a skin, it appears to install correctly and is indeed shown at /usr/share/enigma2.

But, the installed skin does not then show up in the Skins Menu for eventual use.

On OpenATV-7.3, installed skins feature correctly in the Skins Menu.

is this skin downloaded from plugins or a skin you have used before seperate ipk because there are different python version between 7.3 and 7.4

• The Skin selector is new,under GUI-Skin you can change the Skins with button < or >

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• i have sort of the same problem exept iv a zgemmah92s with 7.4 and when i go to select a skin it crashes or goes into a bootloop

Sorry,which Skin have you installed?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• urie

If you have a actuell ATV 7.4 Beta,you have this new option and is a part of the new ATV 7.4 Release Image.For the next days ATV 7.5 Devel are deactivated.

To All : Please don´t makes Online Updates with the last ATV 7.4 Beta Images,an online flash with settings backup transfer is better,because there was some updates and Online Updates is not the best option on a Beta Image.

• i have sort of the same problem exept iv a zgemmah92s with 7.4 and when i go to select a skin it crashes or goes into a bootloop

The same problem with openatv 7.4 python 3.12.3

Skin Metrix-ATV

it collapses every time it is impossible to change the skin.This is what happened after the last update.

• I don´t have here this crashes,but other User have this Crash too,we are working to fix this problem.

• Post by giopet ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Sorry,doublepost ().

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!