Same configs for duo?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 408 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• New power supply arrive, installed without any problems, I then proceeded to carry on installing my addons and such to the duo, all was going fine, I was on a roll, but im having the same problem on the duo as I had on the 800

Are there any differences in the config files any different for setting up mgcam/oscam on the duo as opposed to my 800?

I come to the conclusion it could have been because I had one tuner setup for my motorised and one from my fixed dish on 28.2.

So I removed the setup for one of the tuners so it wasn't pointing at anything, but still didn't make a difference.

I wanted to get this image all sorted, then I could file it and always have it to revert back to.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

Some images require the configs in different locations, what were you using and what are you setting up now ?

• Odd my reply doesn't seem to have made it, dreambox uk just the same.

Ive tried to install it via ts panel and an nfi file, I also have to start oscam manually.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I think my head really is going to explode with this...

CCcam works fine, Ive even tried installing mgcam without oscam and it just does not want to know at all, grrrrr

BpGgW.jpg

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!