VU+ DUO 4K SE

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 476 times. The last Post () by Sancho.

• I am considering buying VU+ DUO 4K SE

I heard that the product was not available in the maket and Vuplus didn't not produce it last two years.

I found VU+ DUO 4K SE in Germany with two suppliers, one with black Remotecontrol, the second with black/silver remot control.

I am worried that these are clone.

Can any one advise ehre to buy and what is the difference.

Thanks

• Thanks

The link show two divices one with black Remote control, the second with black/silver remote control.

Any Idea what is the diference between the one with black Remote control, the second with black/silver remote control.

• black:

Original remote control in a new version for VU+ Linux receivers. Control runs in IR mode - infrared transmission.

black/silver:

Remote control for VU+ satellite receivers with infrared control support for all older models and currently with Bluetooth support.

Bluetooth control is applicable for all 4K models except VU+ Solo 4K.

The VU+ Bluetooth 4.1 USB adapter must be purchased for models that do not have built-in Bluetooth

Edited 2 times, last by Sancho ().

Vu+ DUO 4K SE DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner PVR Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!