Flash Expander crashing on startup

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 203 times. The last Post () by pololoko111.

• Hi, just got a Zgemma H7s and flashed Slot 1 with openatv 7.4. I then installed FlashExpander but it crashes on startup and look for anyone to be able to decipher it and explain what the issue is. Tried with Egami 10.5 and same issue but openbh 5.4 advises that it is not setup and press ok to create but then states my USB is not present even though it is plugged in and seen by DreamExplorer. I have tried with my USB HDD and a USB Stick.

New to this box from a vu+ solo 4k where memory/space did not seem to be an issue. I realise there is a Zgemma H7 subsection but does not seem well used and nobody seems to respond to other queries I have posted. Anyones help would be appreciated.

Attached Log file

• Sorry,but why will you install Flash Expander on a receiver that have Multiboot on it?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Thats correct,but on a Zgemma H7s with Multibbot in it,it´s not a option and I think this Receiver have anough space.On Receiver without Multiboot and not enough space this is a option.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!