Channel download

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,026 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi All

I have setup a website and added my channel list in .cndf format my plan is to allow people to update their box with my channel list which is setup for Ireland
    has anyone here done this as I am having problems connecting and pulling down the channel file.
    Can someone here give details on how to do this.

Thanks

• Do you mean to be able to update it via the set top box rather, than pc to usb to blade box?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi Banny
    Ya I want to be able to enter my details into the box in the same way as Blade do as Blade does not have a channel list for Ireland and they update only every 6 weeks.
    At present I have channel lists on line for both Enigma1 and 2 which can be update online.
    I want to be able to point the box to my server and pull down the latest channel list I created.

Thanks

• Im not aware of any, except for Blade Media, might be worth emailing them, they were pretty helpful when I emailed them about something and responded almost straight away (which is going to be first thing in morning now)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Ya I have sent an email to BM to see what they say BTW I have been in touch with them regarding other things and all I can say is the support is great from them even getting emails on Sunday.
    The way I look at things is "if blade can do it so can I" just a matter of time before I figure it out .....every days a learning day.

• True, good luck with it, let us know how you get on :)

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

Blade support is great
    They have offered to host my channel list for UK&IRELAND on their server
    There very quick in uploading it to their server
    Any one looking for it or think I could improve on it let me know.

Attach your channel list here as well hopper, it will be well apreciated buddy http://linuxsat-support.com/bl…dons-channel-lists-tools/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!