How to set tracker joiner CSP

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,289 times. The last Post () by cyclone76.

• Thx 2 Prilly for the attached files & cerdit to Sudanking the developer:
    How to Tracker Joiner
    I assume u already Installed LAMP Server - (Apache 2 - Linux Web server,MySQL 5 - MySQL Database Server,PHP4/5 - PHP Scripting Language,phpMyAdmin - Web-based database admin software) otherwise check below how to install LAMP Server.

To create your own tracker list:

1) Create a directory under WWW on Debian/Ubuntu & name it tracker. (Usually the path is: /var/www/tracker)

2) Upload the contents of the zipped file to tracker folder & chmod all 3 755

3) Move cluster file from /usr/local/csp/cache to /var/www/tracker. If you do not have a cluster file create a file name
    it cluster & upload to tracker folder chmod 664.. Add peers host & cache udp port

4) Add your list of trackers to settings.xml. Give your own pasword which will be used in your cache handler on csp

5) Use cache handler settings from csp/cache edit your own tracker url, your own & password.

6)create your encrypted list:
    if your cluster file is named "cluster" in /usr/local/csp/cache/

cd /usr/local/csp/lib/

java -jar fishenc.jar /usr/local/csp/cache/cluster /var/www/tracker/list.enc XXXXXXXXXXXX

This will create the list.enc that will be placed on the web server www/tracker/list.enc

7) Then modify your proxy.xml

<tracker-url>file:///var/www/tracker/list.enc </traker-url>
    <tracker-key>XXXXXXXXXXXXX</tracker-key>

This will allow you join as many trackers as you want & enjoy the benefits of a massive cache.
    Enjoy
    Shata

• Open terminal and Type the command :install it first with

sudo apt-get install tasksel

Now to install LAMP, type the taskel command in terminal :

sudo tasksel

And select LAMP Server:

During the installation you will be asked to insert the mysql root password
    Now check if php is working :

$sudo vi /var/www/info.php

and add

<?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>

save and exit

restart apache2 ,

#sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Now open browser and type :

Php is installed.

To full manage your lamp Server database, install phpmyadmin

sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin

To login to phpmyadmin, open browser and type :

• @tuner123 ...tracker joiner can b setup on your CSP machine ....u dont need a seprate machine but definetly u need CSP installed on ur machine.

• has anyone managed operation with manual some of these? for my it has been impossible to get up and running. I do not understand the because, but does not work, is there anyone who can help me to install it?

• Hi!

when i try to lunch cluster.php
    i have this with one notice

fxZmg.c/Mn4.DPSlY/aj0bO/wGZ7rYURS37.qxy27YQqXbQZwijye/GcMIgY2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.agkXhZJYY1/.7VI/H./5X.p/zZT7Y/qJoAuZbJyh7/bOoid.9Ttht/M3bGF.NmgwEYKmRE..DELR9ZHVak4.mwVyL.44L3q.edEnc.GEcePY/QEKlYa32rK/TakcvYFQeVBZYLcMgYq1ywUY8K1jA.wsiAQ.IMW.kY03tJM/hQ2scYpjoazZAnlQLZqQ9tD.BUyQe/OiA7kZdpFmBYpg5CnYFz6cg.cXoaP/RSDHp/qeazi.AnlQLZqQ9tD.g5SZ9/.rVIZZnPGqw.VWHeFYPxzo6.pmmiXYEZTMcYrtobR.144SqZkAYdsY3Bs22Ylzh8iZOj8ro.FB0aVYcoTCk/5b.hxZ2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.pTVmTZZtC4wY/8q7vZF.2iC//QEKlYa32rK/pPbGZYwOFp.ZRtFrj.EQlnE/W9cRdZCyDSMYbaQtg/AQ6Zy/wxmmJZs3pAUZfTIja/T9LSXYltZAS.veiNJZQjW6l/us5isYxnvxI.hSGR8/DELR9ZHVak4.2WdL/Z.Wt1iZa4DZ2/G3ZH1.Pxzo6.pmmiXYvIsaSZDJXSnZ3ZM.9ZYtzpj/BD4Tx/Dwd6v/LBshlZuCk5HZPxzo6.pmmiXY0W31yY5MinSYeJVnhZBOAJW/V4WRc..VvCuZCRd5P/KmGQa.

:angry:

can you please explain more about fonctionnality of trackerjoiner.zip. and how can i know that the tracker is working?

cause the cluster have been encoded and added to csp, but for the tracker joiner when i lunch php file there is nothing done...

thank you for the tutorial !

:thumbsup:

Free CCcam Server

• Hi,
    There are many mistakes in this tuto !
    So :
    java -jar fishenc.jar /usr/local/csp/cache/cluster /var/www/tracker/list.enc XXXXXXXXXXXX (---- here you see 13 X !
    And :
    <tracker-key>XXXXXXXXXXXXX</tracker-key> (----- here you see 12 X !! So you have to introduce 12 X in proxy.xml as the file was encrypted with the keys 12X
    And :
    <tracker-url>file:///var/www/tracker/list.enc </tracker-url> (----- the c is missing !!
    It is not enough : the file settings calls really settings.xml as i can see when i open the first lines of cluster.php !
    And i do not know what to do after.... What must i see ? What is is to do with ?
    I am sorry but i ask myself about the serious of this work...
    Regards ;
    Fredo
    If you propose a tuto please do it, but just do it !

Hi!

when i try to lunch cluster.php
    i have this with one notice

fxZmg.c/Mn4.DPSlY/aj0bO/wGZ7rYURS37.qxy27YQqXbQZwijye/GcMIgY2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xb riW.2Swat.xbriW.agkXhZJYY1/.7VI/H./5X.p/zZT7Y/qJoAuZbJyh7/bOoid.9Ttht/M3bGF.NmgwEYKmRE..DELR9ZHVak4.mwVyL.44L3q.edEnc.GE cePY/QEKlYa32rK/TakcvYFQeVBZYLcMgYq1ywUY8K1jA.wsiAQ.IMW.kY03tJM/hQ2scYpjoazZAnlQLZqQ9tD.BUyQe/OiA7kZdpFmBYpg5CnYFz6cg.cXoaP/RSDHp/qeazi.AnlQLZqQ9tD.g5SZ9/.rVIZZnPGqw.VWHeFYPxzo6.pmmiXYEZTMcYrtobR.144SqZkA YdsY3Bs22Ylzh8iZOj8ro.FB0aVYcoTCk/5b.hxZ2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xbriW.2Swat.xb riW.2Swat.xbriW.pTVmTZZtC4wY/8q7vZF.2iC//QEKlYa32rK/pPbGZYwOFp.ZRtFrj.EQlnE/W9cRdZCyDSMYbaQtg/AQ6Zy/wxmmJZs3pAUZfTIja/T9LSXYltZAS.veiNJZQjW6l/us5isYxnvxI.hSGR8/DELR9ZHVak4.2WdL/Z.Wt1iZa4DZ2/G3ZH1.Pxzo6.pmmiXYvIsaSZDJXSnZ3ZM.9ZYtzpj/BD4Tx/Dwd6v/LBshlZuCk5HZPxzo6.pmmiXY0W31yY5MinSYeJVnhZBOAJW/V4WRc..VvCuZCRd5P/KmGQa.

So do i...

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!