Technical question

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 435 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• I wanted to ask if a peer connected to me is using a share from another peer and not myself is it possible for the server from whom the share is coming to identify my peers version of cccam the only reason i ask i have a share and he says he knows this information he is also using 2.0.11 and im a little suspecious of him to be honest..

• 1st thing is Do Not share with anyone that uses CCcam 2.0.1.1
    There is a modified version of it that can re-share your cards even if you don't give a re-share
    Be very careful

• As far as I am aware - the only way you can identify a peer's peer's version of CCcam is if you are sharing with that peer directly as well. Anyone using Oscam can report whatever version of CCcam they like, and to comment on sync's response - It is all about trust. Some people refuse to share with those using 2.1.3 because you can fake locals with Oscam, but many use this version so Oscam can read their cards and CCcam can be the server.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• From what your saying its sounds that i need to be careful i know viasat can be read by 2.1.3 upwards but i was not aware of 5he properties of 2.0.11 im not taking any risk this peer has been removed..

• musogeek, yes it is all about trust when sharing your local and I've been sharing a long long time but now I only share with trusted friends and we all use either mgcamd or CCcam 2.2.1 on our client boxes.
    There are too many scumbags out there that try to reshare your cards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!