3dtv

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 423 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I've never really pursued this 3DTV lark but having noticed my Vu+ Solo is clearing Sly3D channel is it just
    a case of purchasing a 3DTV + glasses to enjoy it? I know this may seem a more general question but as my
    receiver is a Vu+ I thought I'd ask it in here.

Thanks in advance.

dasduffer

• Yeah mate, just needs the output (tv) and your 3d'd Up!

(You'll notice its split screen on that channel)

:06:

Have Fun

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Yep I am using the Vu+ Duo and works fine with my 3DTV and watching 3D channels - any HD box should be able to support 3D because it is just two slightly different images on the left and right of the screen and the TV does the work combining these to give the image that your eyes + 3D glasses turn in to what you see - although unlike my GigaBlue 800HD- the GUI on every image I have tried does not support 3D, which is not a major problem, but is a bit annoying when you are in 3D mode and try to access the menus - you kind of see the two halfs of the GUI combined for a bit of a blury mess! - you get used to deactivating 3D Mode on your TV every time you want to use the GUI.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!