Problem sharing card

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 877 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Hey
    it's my first time trying to make a server so if this questions are stupid sorry,
    I was hearing about cccam coud't not share danish via sat card and i need to install something like news or oscam ? do this work together and how is that setup?
    i only read a lot of cccam tutorials and right now i am really lost ? .. could someone help me finding the right tutorial to start my project ? i need it for sharing danish sat card ?

• i am not sure this look like viasat sweeden and i don't know if it's the same ? but how do i install it ? its my first time trying it and i am really lost in this i try finding a tutorial but what ever i do i can't get it to work :(

• You need to edit the files to your particular card and place your in usr/local/etc i dont have a smargo so i can not help you there soory

• A peer of min who has viasat sweden is running oscam and cccam 2.1.3 using the 256 trick to keep hs card as hop1 to his peers but i think you may be able to run in with oscam with dvapi only perhaps someone can confirm that

• Have you chosen and portforwarded the port you want for your server im assuming you have set up a static ip when you setup your debian server,have you edited your config and placed it into into user/local/etc.Have you edited your cfg file to have the port you need for your server etc,if you need anymore help just let me know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!